Monday, March 29

Swagging my way through unemployment..

Even though I got a great internship, I'm still not making any money! I'm absolutely broke and it doesn't help that I've decided to go on vacation to LA in May! :)

I've been exploring different ways that I can make some money or get freebies during unemployment--both conventional and unconventional ways. I stumbled upon Swagbucks from a friend who was telling me how she has been winning all these Amazon gift cards through it and that piqued my curiosity. I like free things!

I'm still new to Swagbucks but I'm learning. You earn swagbucks by searching (like you would on Google or Yahoo) & buying things on certain sites. There are a ton of other ways that you can earn swagbucks but I'm still learning the ropes. I'm hoping that some of YOU can help me learn! Are any of you on there? Any tips? Is it worth it?

Anyways, I'll keep checking out Swagbucks and give you all the latest on whether it is worth doing to make some extra money/get free things!

Go here to sign up and get 30 free swagbucks: SWAGBUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment