Tuesday, March 30

Extremely Antsy & Incredibly Broke

I am on a marathon job search for a part time job and I feel like I'm at the point where I'm losing momentum and hope of ever crossing that finish line.

I've been aggressively looking for a part time job these past few weeks because I'm broke and needing money to eat, and oh yeah, go to Los Angeles. I've given up looking for a full time job until May because I'm really loving my internship that I'm doing 1 day a week for 8 hours and I feel as though the experience is well worth it.

I haven't been paid for the past 2 months that I've been there but starting next week I'll be getting paid. It's not a lot of money, clearly, because I'm only working 8 hours but it's something. It does, however, prevent me from finding a job that won't make me work Tuesdays. I'm trying to stay away from retail and from dragging myself back to my previous place of employment to get my job back. I've been looking for anything--administrative assistant, babysitting, etc. but NO luck.

I'm giving myself until the end of this week and then I will submit to being a retail slave once again.

Dear employment gods, please oh please be nice to me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment